Sunday, April 13, 2014

Blog Design

Hey, everyone!  So, I'm guessing you've noticed that things look a little different around here at the moment...as in, my header and background has been replaced by photobucket advertisements.  No, this is not a new look I'm trying out.  There was a bit of a mix up with my design and everything just sort of disappeared.  


Luckily, we (Katie from Sophistikatied Reviews and myself) are currently working on a temporary fix until my normal header and background come back (which should be in a month or so).  

So, don't worry, lovlies, everything will be back to normal soon!  Until then, I'm going to carry on normally here and keep posting all this fun bookish stuff!  So thank you for your patience and understanding!  


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Imagination Designs
Images from StarCityDesigns