Friday, February 14, 2014

Book Boys I Love To Love


It's that time of year again.  The birds are singing, chocolate prices are at an all time high, and pollen love is in the air.  You got it, it's Valentine's Day!  Woo hoo!


With all of this love floating around, I've decided it's time to show my appreciation for some guys that, sure, get a lot of love already but, hey, a person can never get enough right?  You know who I'm talking about.  All of our favorite, fictional boys.  


My book boyfriend list is incredibly long so I'm narrowing it down to my top ten book boyfriends.  This is going to be a super tough decision because comeonalltheseboysareamazing.  But I shall try my best!
So, here we go (in no particular order)!
William Herondale 
I heart this guy so hard it hurts.  His sarcasm, intelligence, unwavering loyalty, and love for those around him immediately stole my heart and he has yet to return it.  But I'm cool with that.

Aaron Warner
Holy crap, I did not see this one coming after I read the first book in this series.  But this guy completely won me over with his novella, Destroy Me, and in the last two novels.  Still dying from Ignite Me feels.


Étienne St. Clair
French, English, and American rolled into one smoking hot, totally amazing package.  What more can a girl ask for?  Étienne still puts a big, goofy smile on my face when I think about all his awesomeness.


Kaidan Rowe
Do I even need to explain this one?  I mean, come on.  He's the son of Lust.  Not to mention he's incredibly charming, incredibly hot, incredibly sweet, and has an incredible English accent.  AND HE PLAYS THE DRUMS. 
 
Noah Shaw
Again, with the boys and the English accents.  It seems like I have a soft spot for these accented fellows.  This particular boy won me over with his humor, intelligence, and swoon-worthy soft side.  He's such a complicated guy and I truly love that about him.  Also, if what supposedly happened to him at the end of the last book really happened to him, I will flip a bitch.


Daemon Black
So many yeses to this guy.  I love him so much.  He, again, is an incredibly complex character with so many different layers to him but I adore each and every one of them.  His devotion and loyalty to his family and friends is so admirable.  Plus, he's super attractive.  
 
Jack Deveaux or Death
 GUYS I CAN'T PICK BETWEEN THE TWO OF THEM.  I'm constantly leaning back and forth on the fence trying to decide!  After the last book, Endless Knight, I'm completely in the middle.  They both have different qualities that I really love and that I really hate.  Hopefully the next book clears things up a bit for me.
 
Morpheus
Looooooooove him.  His mischievous nature, his faith in Alyssa's strength and power, and his quick wit totally made me fall head over heels for him.  The more I learn about him, the more I like him.  Which, really, I don't know what that say about me because he's done some fairly nasty things.  Oh well.
 

Jase Garrett
This boy is just too sweet and cute for his own good.  His sincerity and loyalty were amazing and the devotion and love he had for his family had me tearing up at times.  He warmed my heart and made me swoon all over the place.
 
Dante Walker
First I loved to hate him and then I just straight up loved him.  He was not by any means a good guy when we first met him but he revealed his softer side and I turned to absolute much.  He's definitely another one that has stolen my heart.  And he's not even sorry about it. 
 
Augustus Waters
I had to add him.  I willingly handed my heart over to this boy.  He was just an all around beautiful and wonderful and amazing person and I'm still just tearing up because of the feels.  But yes, I love him.

That was so difficult but I did it!  All of these book boys have captured my hearts and I love each and every on of them!  

And now, to another person I'd like to show my appreciation for: YOU, wonderful reader.  Thank you for supporting me and this blog and thank you for being so completely awesome.  You have made my time blogging super special and enjoyable.  So, thank you so much for being you!


I hope you all have an amazing Valentine's Day!  Eat some treats, appreciate your loved ones, and maybe take spend some time with your favorite book guys and girls, as well!

Who are some of your book boyfriend/girlfriends?  What are your plans for Valentine's Day this year?  Leave your responses in the comments below!
 
 
 
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Imagination Designs
Images from StarCityDesigns