Sunday, July 21, 2013

BookTube-A-Thon Update: 7/20


Wow, there's only like, one more day left in the BookTube-A-Thon!  I can't believe this book has gone by so quickly!  I've read a lot more this week that I have in a long time and it felt so refreshing to be back in those worlds again.  

So far, I have read 300 words everyday except for one, I've read four different books.  Frigid, Tiger Lily, Angelfall, and The Evolution of Mara Dyer.  Only the last actually count for challenges (two, actually: reread a book and read a book that's more than 500+ pages).  

I don't think I'll read a complete book by the end of tomorrow but hopefully I'll read another 300 pages but hey, you never know!

How are all the challenges going for you?  How many books have you read?


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Imagination Designs
Images from StarCityDesigns