Tuesday, July 16, 2013

BookTube-A-Thon Update: 7/16


Day two of the BookTube-A-Thon is definitely not going at well as the first.  I haven't read anything today!!  I've been so caught up in other things (i.e. writing, homework, swimming) that I haven't had a chance to sit down and open a book yet!  

However, I am in the middle of reading the book Tiger Lily by Jodi Lynn Anderson which is amazing so far!  I decided to start that as my second book yesterday instead of Brightly Woven.  
 
There's still some hours left in today so I'm sure I'll be able to get in some reading time soon.  I don't know if I'll reach 300 pages tonight but maybe I'll just read over that tomorrow and it will roll over :)
 
Are you reaching all your BookTube-A-Thon goals?  What book are you reading now?
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I didn't reach the 300 pages yesterday! I'm currently reading The Road by Cormac McCarthy and listening to A Clash of Kings by George R. R. Martin.
    Good luck!
    Here's my update post: http://www.bookbunnys.com/2013/07/14/booktube-a-thon-goals-challenges-progress/

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs
Images from StarCityDesigns