Thursday, April 25, 2013

School

*Sigh*  So, it's that time of year again.  Yeah, testing time in school.  

This is by far my least favorite time of the year.  There is so much stress and studying basically takes over my life.  This year it's even worse because instead of just having finals and STAR testing, I also have two AP tests coming up.  


I know.  It sucks and eats up all my time but school comes first, especially considering this is my junior year of high school.  College applications are going to be sent out soon and this is arguably the most important school year in high school.  So, I'm going to study hard and punch those tests in the face!  



And while I wish I could just push aside those exams and spend all my time reading and blogging and doing things that are wholly more enjoyable than sitting in a room and filling in multiple choice bubbles for hours at a time, I can't.  As a result, these next few weeks may be a little splotchy when it comes to posting.  I don't know how much I'll get up or when but I'll try my hardest to at least get something up once a week.  

So, to those of you who don't have to worry about testing right now, I will see next time!  And to those going through the same thing I am at the moment...




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Imagination Designs
Images from StarCityDesigns