Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Hey Guys

So, as much as I hate to say it, posting might be a bit slow these next couple of weeks.  

I really hate doing this but, unfortunately, a lot of important things are coming up in school and I need to concentrate on that.  I have league starting soon for sports, the SAT happening VERY soon (eep!), and some catch up work to do from a few classes I missed. 

I've been trying to get posts written up and onto the blog but it's just not happening (this week at least).  After school, practice, and homework I'm too wiped out to do much more than stare blankly at the computer screen.  

This isn't so much of a break as it is just a cut back on the posts.  Hopefully it won't last long and I'll be able to post regularly again soon because I have some thoughts on a couple books that I'm really eager to share!

Anyway, thank you for understanding.  I hope you all have a fantastic day/night/whatever!

 

1 comment:

 
Imagination Designs
Images from StarCityDesigns