Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Cover Art: Clockwork Princess



Summary:  In Clockwork Princess, Tessa and her companions travel all over the world as they race to stop the clockwork army before it’s too late. As Jem’s health worsens alarmingly and his friends search desperately for a cure, can Tessa choose between the two boys she loves—even if it means never seeing the other one again?












My Thoughts:  I think all of Cassandra Clare's covers are gorgeous and this one is no exception.  All the different details and clues to the book and the character are very well thought out. 

I liked how in the background, we can see American monuments rather than the English backdrops of the first two books. 

I think that Tessa looks really pretty as well.  It's definitely not how I imagined her looking but I think she's familiar enough, especially with the book in her hands and the angel necklace around her neck. 

I think that, not only will this be an amazing read, it will also look very lovely on my shelf next to the first two books in the series, The Clockwork Angel and The Clockwork Prince.

Here's the series together:

  

They're all really beautiful in my opinion.  Now I just can't wait to find out how everything turns out and who Tessa ends up with.


P.S. Hopefully she ends up with Will.  Seriously.  Team Will all the way. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Imagination Designs
Images from StarCityDesigns