Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday: Rewind (1)


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

This week's topic is:

Rewind!  Pick any old topic that you want!

The topic I picked is "Books I'd Want On a Desert Island".


The Harry Potter Series.  How could I go anywhere without them?  I get lost in these books every time I open them so they would be perfect if I was stuck on a desert island.


The Chronicles of Nick.  These books are just plain genius.  They're so full of humor and awesomeness, it's crazy.  These would definitely be great on an island.


The Iron Fey.  This is one of my favorite series.  I absolutely love all of the characters.  Just thinking about it makes me want to run up to my book shelf and start rereading them . . . again . . . 


The Mortal Instruments.  I love these books.  'Nuff said.  


The Gone Series.  These books are awesome though I little depressing.  I figure that if I read these while stranded on a desert island I wouldn't feel so bad about my situation . . . 


The Lux Series.  I love these books so much.  Everything about them is completely awesome.  And the characters are hilarious!  


Percy Jackson & The Olympians.  These books have everything.  Action, adventure, mystery, and romance.  Such great reads.  


The Hush, Hush Series.  Such great reads.  I'd definitely be able to lose myself in these books.  So excited for the final installment to release this year!


Anna and the French Kiss.  This read is so cute and light.  It would definitely brighten my mood on a desert island. 


The Infernal Devices.  Another one of my favorite series.  The witty conversations and intense action and romance is really amazing.  The last installment, The Clockwork Princess, is no doubt going to be amazing.  I can't wait to read it!

Well, this turned into more of a Series I would take to a desert island.  Oh well.  I love all these series so much!  I would recommend them to anyone looking for good reads!  

What books would you bring if you were stuck on a desert island?



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Imagination Designs
Images from StarCityDesigns